The Department and its people produced many exciting resources for the ministries it supported. Some of these are still available; you can take a look at the list we have below.
- Celebrating Pastor Appreciation: Ideas for a Successful Pastor Appreciation
- Reaching the Children of Ishmael, about Muslims and how to share your faith with them.
- Apologetics for the Rest of Us: How to Know and Show the Bible is True
- Excellence for the Rest of Us, the classic on organizing and sustaining lay ministries. Also in Spanish as La Excelencia Para El Resto de Nosotros
The Department always had a full calendar of events. The last list posted will give you a flavour of those events:
Books about men’s and laity ministries, and more.
- Church of God Sites
- Church of God Home Page
- Division of Church Ministries
- Other Division of Church Ministries Sites
- State, Regional and National LifeBuilders Pages
- Iglesia de Dios Mission Board, Puerto Rico
- Sites About Islam
- Answering Islam
- More Than Dreams Video Series — For decades, a phenomenon has been recurring in the Muslim world. Men and women – without any knowledge of the Gospel and without any contact with Christians – have been forever transformed after experiencing dreams and visions of Jesus Christ. Reports of these supernatural occurrences often come from “closed countries” where preaching the Gospel is forbidden and where converting to Christianity can invoke the death sentence. A common denominator appears to be that the dreams come to those who are seeking to know and please God.
- Men’s Ministries
- Man in the Mirror Ministries–Serving pastors and leaders who reach men. Click on the logo to see free and low-cost articles and resources to help you minister to men. One of our partners in the LifeBuilders “10 for 10,000” program.
- National Coalition of Men’s Ministries
- New Man Magazine
- Promise Keepers
- Pure Life Ministries
- Unfulfilled Ministries
- Jesus Saves
- Life After Mormonism
- Positive Infinity — The Pentecostal Layman’s Page
- Spirit Watch
- Watchman Fellowship