This document should be read and adopted by the chapter.
The Church of God LifeBuilders Men’s Ministries accepts the challenge that is presented in ministering to men.
- We recognize that there are over 6 billion people in the world today, many of whom have never heard the gospel story.
- We know that every hour of every day thousands die and face God in judgment.
- We realize that the desire for a Christian outreach and witness to men is highlighted by the fact that every local church needs godly men to rise up as leaders in the community where they live, work and worship.
- We believe that God has given the church many laymen gifted for ministry and that these men need motivation to help them discover their ministry talents. Further, they need instruction to assist them in preparing for personal ministry and opportunities for active service.
Therefore be it resolved, that LifeBuilders Men’s Ministries hereby agree to:
- Encourage laymen to recognize and put into practice their ministry gifts as servants of Christ in the world
- Enlist participation and cooperation in denominational or regional ministry projects
- Intercede in prayer for the pastor, other workers and ministries of the church
- Endeavor to reach, win and disciple men for Christ.